Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I recently got into golfing.

Anyone have any idea or know what a good driving range bag is for riding on bike? (I don't have a car and only have a bike lol)

·
Registered
714 Posts
a small one.. that only holds the clubs maybe just carry important clubs you want to practice. (may vary depending on your preference) driver, wood, 5i,7i,8i,9i,pw, one of your loft wedges and putter. or become a member at a golf course where they can store your clubs if avail. just dont lean over too much so they dont slide out of your bag haah

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Hi all

I recently got into golfing.

Anyone have any idea or know what a good driving range bag is for riding on bike? (I don't have a car and only have a bike lol)
me and my buddy take turns driving the truck with clubs to the course. unless we get to con my bro-in-law into taking our clubs with him and we take the bikes haha

·
Registered
667 Posts
There's a couple solutions out there but nothing for our bikes.... For cruisers, yes. If you're a regular at the course, you should look into a locker. Otherwise, you need to be making tee times with someone who can give you a ride!

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
i havent found a good way yet. Been golding 8 years now. Just throw em in the car or have a buddy that lives close to it and keep it in his car and have him meet you there. Thats about it. What kind of clubs did you get for starters

·
Registered
541 Posts
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Dw8V1ibx-Ls" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sorry there isnt magnets if u look at the inside ull see how works

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all for advice. I'll first check out the clubhouse locker see if I can leave my clubs there. rent out the locker slot? (I think thats how it works?).

As for starter set, I am actually just using my uncle's old set. Forgot what it was called but I know he uses some good stuff. His current iron set is the nike blade that costed 1G lol.

Oh and for the woods, I;m using the Taylor made burners (driver and #5).

Parents and family tell me more than what a beginner should be using lol.

I won't be going to actual course too much, but I want to go driving range often and take out some college stress if you know what I mean :)

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Thanks all for advice. I'll first check out the clubhouse locker see if I can leave my clubs there. rent out the locker slot? (I think thats how it works?).

As for starter set, I am actually just using my uncle's old set. Forgot what it was called but I know he uses some good stuff. His current iron set is the nike blade that costed 1G lol.

Oh and for the woods, I;m using the Taylor made burners (driver and #5).

Parents and family tell me more than what a beginner should be using lol.

I won't be going to actual course too much, but I want to go driving range often and take out some college stress if you know what I mean :)
you can be the best range golfer in the world, doesnt mean anything when you cant hit off of a slight hill to the left or out of a divot. Course is where the real learning is, range is for technique and adjusting for the course

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you can be the best range golfer in the world, doesnt mean anything when you cant hit off of a slight hill to the left or out of a divot. Course is where the real learning is, range is for technique and adjusting for the course

I know that, but I need to learn to hit on flat ground before I can go out and learn to hit on slants...

No point learning difficult shots when I can't even do simple shots.

Need to work on technique.

Even pro golfers go to ranges. lol

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
I love driving............the golf cart. I love golf I actually find it as a stress reliever bc I know I suck and I'm out there to get drunk.

Sent from GRida's moms house.

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
Disc golf for the win... :p

Look into "Sunday" bags. They're small bags that usually carry only 4 or 5 clubs.
Hell yea disc golf just got into that. I suck at it too but its fun to Go out and throw the disc.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What's a disc golf??!?!

Also, the ones they offer at the place I go to suck. And I have my own set so why borrow lol. Im sure you have to pay to borrow too. Ima call and ask tomorrow morning

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
Golf with a frisbee. It's fun.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts