1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
173 Posts
I spent $595.00 and bought one of these. Should last a lifetime. Needless to say I love it. Currently on sale. Admittedly I happen to be lucky and live within 70 miles of a stocking distributor so I didnt have to pay shipping.

Just got it last week. Love it.

Google Handy Lifts for more info.

JJ

·
Registered
1,053 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Those are for perimeter frame type motorcycles, so that's 80-early 90's sportbikes, cruisers and dirtbikes. They can be made to work with current sportbike frames but it's rather sketchy.. I would always choose my stands over one of those.

·
Registered
345 Posts
i have one, and it worked well for my fzr (has frame rails) havent used it on the RR yet, but i can guaranty you would have to remove the headers at a bare minimum, so it makes it kind of a hassle.. but if your really tearing into the bike it can work.. a couple tie straps and you can push the bike around your garage, which is very convenient..

all depends on what you want to use it for.. personally i still desire a pitbull rear stand, as well as a triple stand..

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea I ended up not buyin it, was @ sears today, I saw the construction of it & was like its not gonna be compatible with the bottom of the rr ima try to get one of those handy lifts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts