• Honda CBR

Votes: 13 13.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(Please vote, the accuracy of this is based on the number of voters..)

Pick your -LEAST- favorite type of sport bike. I'm just curious to see what the results are..

The bike with the most votes is deemed the least popular by us dot.netters.

The bike with the least votes is generally our collective favorite. That should be easy..

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
lol...

Let me guess how this will turn out... the CBR won't receive any votes and the GSX-R will get the most (~60%)...

The other 3 options are likely to get similar results, probably with the ZX coming 2nd bottom...

(puts crystal ball away)

I do like the idea of voting for the least favourite... that way the CBR shouldn't skew the results quite as much...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol...

Let me guess how this will turn out... the CBR won't receive any votes and the GSX-R will get the most (~60%)...

The other 3 options are likely to get similar results, probably with the ZX coming 2nd bottom...

(puts crystal ball away)

I do like the idea of voting for the least favourite... that way the CBR shouldn't skew the results quite as much...
:+1:

Ya didnt have to take the fun out of it on the second post.. haha

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
:+1:

Ya didnt have to take the fun out of it on the second post.. haha
Sorry mate, just thought I would get in there cause I'm interested to see how it goes!

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
So for those picking other, what is your least favourite bike?

·
One Nut Racer
1,665 Posts
So for those picking other, what is your least favourite bike?
any and everything in the other catagory.
seen a shop around here trying to sell can-am spyder knock-offs with a 250 cc
looked crappy and i bet parts are not easy to find and definatly cant mod it
so i picked other.
for the other name brand bikes i dunno rode yammis kawis and suz all dont compare to the rr tho

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
Funny, the gixxer is an outstanding bike. Just shows how uninformed a lot of people really are.
Not un-informed... they are a nice bike to ride but the front end is ugly as sin...

·
Registered
7,429 Posts
Oh Man. I didn't read the post before I voted for my FAVORITE bike -

Honda is down another (Face palm) :banghead:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
is this poll based off any specifics, like the bike's performance, looks, our perceptions of their riders?
Initially i was just going for a generalized perception, like the bike's look and our views of their riders. Not to rag too hard on GSX-R's, but the look of the single headlight really bugs me for some reason, and of course its squid stereotype.

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
I picked other as well. There are a lot of bikes I'd cry if I had to rely on, but the GXR is definitely not one of those.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts