Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Multi Kill
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, wow it's been ages since I've posted on here. I'm coming back home to Cali from New Zealand for a short 3 weeks. I've got a friend going to the Ridesmart track day August 25th and was going to go ride with him but his other CBR is down and the organization doesn't have rentals anymore. Can anyone recommend a sport bike hire company near Austin or if someone is so gracious enough to lend me theirs? The organization does have gear rental that I can rent from them the day of. I'm just a little short on time as right after the track day I need to fly back to NZ. :( Any help is appreciated. Thanks everyone!!

·
Registered
14,356 Posts
Ridesmart has never had bike rentals. I'm not aware of anyone here locally that rents bikes.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey everyone, wow it's been ages since I've posted on here. I'm coming back home to Cali from New Zealand for a short 3 weeks. I've got a friend going to the Ridesmart track day August 25th and was going to go ride with him but his other CBR is down and the organization doesn't have rentals anymore. Can anyone recommend a sport bike hire company near Austin or if someone is so gracious enough to lend me theirs? The organization does have gear rental that I can rent from them the day of. I'm just a little short on time as right after the track day I need to fly back to NZ. :( Any help is appreciated. Thanks everyone!!

Check out eleven motor sports...may be a bit pricey but they come to every cota track day and have s1krr, v4r/s, zarco moto2 bike, and a ton of others. I don’t know pricing or how it works but I know they are all inclusive and incredibly nice guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts