Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, Im writing a paper on motorcycle repair shop and my question is:

When you take your motorcycle to a motorcycle repair shop for service.What are some of the things you expect?

Thanks an advance for your input.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
besides fair pricing and quality work,....... yea, that's why i do all my own service.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
besides fair pricing and quality work,....... yea, that's why i do all my own service.
:+1: The only time I bring my bike to a shop is for engine and suspension work. I do everything else.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
how do you guys choose what shops you want to go to?
Experience, if I know the guy is a straight shooter and knows his ish, I will continue to go to them. I had bad experiences with previous shops and so far Evan Yarnall from Solid Performance is the guy I go to if I need anything that I can't do at home.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can you tell me a bad experience that you had?

Experience, if I know the guy is a straight shooter and knows his ish, I will continue to go to them. I had bad experiences with previous shops and so far Evan Yarnall from Solid Performance is the guy I go to if I need anything that I can't do at home.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
A bad experience for many has been damages to the bike that the shop refuses to accept that they caused. Scratched rims from tire changes, scratches on bodywork, ect.

I also do all my own work, that's the only way to know for sure what exactly has been done to the bike.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are you an employee at cycle sector?

A bad experience for many has been damages to the bike that the shop refuses to accept that they caused. Scratched rims from tire changes, scratches on bodywork, ect.

I also do all my own work, that's the only way to know for sure what exactly has been done to the bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts