Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
120 Posts
It does put things into perspective and may make you think twice before acting like a fool in traffic.

Last week I was watching a female driver that wasn't paying attention and I knew she would try to merge into me at some point -- sure enough, as I'm speeding up to get passed her blind spot, she starts to merge into me with no blinker. I was aware of the situation, and knew ahead of time to be extra careful around her.

Later that day I see a biker with nothing but a helmet on lane splitting through heavy traffic (which is 100% illegal in my state), and sure enough a car pulls out in front of him without warning and sends him into another vehicle.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I just posted it because even though everybody knows this stuff already........sometimes you need to step out of the box and look at situations from other perspectives and hopefully it will help someone out from going in too far over their head. ride safe people.

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Dozadj
Great link to post man thanks for bringing awarness to the table

D

·
0 Posts
I normally hate stuff like this, but that was a good watch. States should be instituting bills making dealerships show people vids like that before they leave with the bike rather then trying to make it almost illegal to ride a bike.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dozadj
Great link to post man thanks for bringing awarness to the table
no problem mo, found it on a local forum here in San Antonio, plus there has been alot of riders going down lately also it is squid season. Also the gas prices these days don't help any.....many people getting bikes.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Good post. Really makes you think about what is at stake. Sometimes it is hard not to get lost in the excitement and beauty of riding.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts