Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys..

I've been riding for 6 years now and I've owned a handful of bikes.

As of now I have a 07 ZX10R, 06 CBR600RR, and 03 EX250.

I finally got to ride the CBR600RR and damn.. it's sooo fun... Everytime.. riding for the last 6 years.... Motorcycles still makes me happy everytime I ride.

Anybody know what I'm trying to say??! I mean I ride a 1000cc also, and and 250cc... motorcycle are just soo fun to ride in general... I like the 600cc the most now after wanting a 1000cc like everyone else... 600cc is the bad ass of all...

Thinking about getting another 600cc.. what do you guys think? new honda 600cc??

thanks for reading.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Nice knee dragging...hehe I need knew tires for pacific, track is so bad I cannot get any feeling in the front end so I barely get any knee drag and I do WMRRA!

·
Registered
280 Posts
I understand U man, I ride without stop for 15 years now, from my 13.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know there are more motorcycle enthusiast... but over the years... i noticed the moment it starts to rain, everybody that rides disappear and no phone calls from people that ride in the summer... and forums becomes dead until spring again..

·
Registered
280 Posts
Yep I agree... But here in Europe is just the oposite, in the summer there is low number of people on forum and everybody is on the road, but in the winter time almost nobody is on the road and everybody is on forum!!! hah

·
Hitz eit from z back
5,357 Posts
Nice pics and motorcycle collection man. I've never seen you post here so welcome man.

EDIT: I take that back I have seen you post here before, My memory is just out the window today.:tard:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I Know What You Mean

I hear you W D
The city I live in is repaving the road in front of the plant where I work and I haven't riden in a few days. Every day someone will ask me where the bike is and why I'm not riding. I tell theme I don't usually ride on dirt roads and they just chuckle. But it has only been a few days and I really do miss the ride to work.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I have been riding for a few years, on various bikes. My first ride on a sportbike really hooked me, I just loved it immediately. It was like like a whole new motorcycling world as far as I was concerned. I now ride my RR whenever I can. We just got a dose of snow here in Virginia this AM, so it looks like I'm off the bike. for awhile anyway.

Dave

·
Registered
115 Posts
I used to wear glasses under my lid but it got so annoying I went ahead and tried out contacts. I'll never wear glasses under my lid again! :)

·
Registered
736 Posts
ive ridden a 1098s, rc51, r1, 1000rr, 600rr, r6 and triumph daytona and i have to say when it comes to handling the 600's win hands down. when it comes to comfort the 1000's are a little better and obviosly power wise they win. For track riding i prefer my 600rr or r6 they just flick and stick better imo. I get tired faster when i ride the rc51 cause im fighting the bike to get it to corner. i have never tracked a 1098s so i dont know how it will do compared to a 600rr but on the streets it was alright. I love to ride in general but if i had to choose a track machine my personal pick would be a 600rr. The rr is the sickest feeling bike ive ridden smooth and responsive and flicks awsome. What i really want is a ducati mototard but ive never actually ridden one yet. just seems to be a fun bike to ride by the looks of it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I've riden a 954RR for awhile and owned a 600RR...

Both had their ups and downs, but hands down I loved the way the 600 handled, granted the 954 was more comfortable on long rides.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I've only been riding for 2 years, roughly... and I love it. I started out on a Kawasaki ZZR250 and recently moved up to the 600RR; best freaking bike ever!
I didn't get a loan for my first bike so I had to save for about a year. I read more bike magazines and asked more questions than I thought possible. Ever since I got on the back of a mates YZF750 (when I was like 13) I knew I wanted to ride.

I ride as often as I can now and love it. I've read both of Keith Code's books twice and I can't get enough! I'm always looking for the long way home!

Ride safe!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts