1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
society sucks :evil: a measley 100 days what a joke :twisted:

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
no wonder i packed my ass and get the hell out of jersey but regardless of where you live if you got money or prestige or power you can get away with whatever havoc you might cause with just a slap on the wrist

·
Registered
21 Posts
Unbelivable found guilty of manslauther and basically no punishment a human life's worth 100 days?what a farce and I've also read that janklow actually be able to secure a drivers license in three years.I guess justice is green and obviously he knows people in high places,judge who presided over this trial should be disbarred.Lets hope his new fellow"mates"butt rape him. :monkey_poo:

·
Registered
97 Posts
If you spend a little more time reading the details of the case, you'll see the case was heavily revieved because of the political nature of it. Legal conclusions were that the sentence is in line with manslaughter convictions of the type. Doesn't make it right, but the sentence was appropriate for these types of cases according to what I've read.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Although we are all Biased on this matter.(Being the dedicated riders that we are) But I believe that sentance was way to leanient. Its like nothing but a :bitchslap:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts