Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
I personally don't think it was road rage....you have to be completely crazy or just tottally ignorant to shoot at a group of 1%'ers .

This was probably a rival 1% club not an idividual.

Thats what I think .

·
Registered
591 Posts
Dr.Spank said:
I personally don't think it was road rage....you have to be completely crazy or just tottally ignorant to shoot at a group of 1%'ers .

Thats what I think .
+1 on that

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
RIP. I hope they did get his plate and find this guy. That would be great

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Dr.Spank said:

Thats what I think .
Another +1 to that. I don't mean to sound like a **** but it was likely gang related. I know it's wrong to assume but I've seen when some of these groups come together and it ain't pretty. I feel awfull a fellow rider is dead, I really do. I think it's silly to feel so strongly abount an affiliation that it's worth ending someone's life over.

·
Registered
655 Posts
RIP.. Wow if they ever find they guy he won't make trial. That's one group that has many members in prison..

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
pharaohf4 said:
RIP. I'm just curious, I know the Hell's Angels were the shiznick back in the day. Are they still just as bad?
Depends on who you ask. Ask a Pagan or Warlock and they'll say no. I tend to stay away from all of thay club stuff. I know some of the guys I ride with from time to time are affiliated with one of these groups but I make it a point to not speak about it.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
pharaohf4 said:
RIP. I'm just curious, I know the Hell's Angels were the shiznick back in the day. Are they still just as bad?
The 1% bikers are still riding strong, yes I would say that the Hells Angels are still pretty damn strong as well as the Outlaws,Bandidos, etc.
I believe right now the worst gang out there is MS13. They are growing by the day and are ruthless.

simple rule if you run into a 1%'er....just show them respect and don't talk out of your azz. alot of them guys are just normal people just like me and you. but DONT EVER disrespect their colors!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Dr.Spank said:
The 1% bikers are still riding strong, yes I would say that the Hells Angels are still pretty damn strong as well as the Outlaws,Bandidos, etc.
I believe right now the worst gang out there is MS13. They are growing by the day and are ruthless.
Whoa MS13 is like a real gang. Not a biker gang. I know about how the Hells Angels used to be back in the day, but alot of them today are looking more to help the community than they are hurt it. I know alot of local Hells Angels here in CT and they arent at all "badass" in the way you think of a Hells Angel. None of them are RUBs(Rich Urban Biker) but they are all about helping out the community.

MS13 on the other hand isnt a biker gang. They are a real deal gang on the level above and beyond the Crips and Bloods. The way they operate is just freakin insane. They have a considerable physical presence as well as political and economical ones. They recruit memebers through smuggling illegals into the country, then since no legitimate jos are available, they join the gang. Kids are beaten until they are killed or join the gang. Its like a prison gang run outside of prison.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts