Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy mother of goat... what a track!!!

Already been to Cheste (Valencia) and Albacete (only regional CEV racing is done here), Motorland is another thing...

Wide as f*** fast as hell, and the tarmac in perfect shape... The pits, the offices all new, huge and perfect!!

The BEASTS! :

CBR600RR 07' - Suzuki GSXR1000RR - CBR1000RR 08'

The TEAM !

And a couple of Vids...

Top Speed at the straight

https://youtu.be/puBBITW-ghM

And overtaking my mate on his Suzi:

https://youtu.be/MQdmul8uyCo

I have pain all over my body, but I'm sure the pain equals the happiness... What a day!

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Come one man need longer videos lovely RR sounds tease thanks for sharing

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jealous! Would love to do a trackday at Aragon!
It's not that far, I've driven from Spain to Belgium at least 3 times.... Love the Metraillette!!! :grin2:

Come one man need longer videos lovely RR sounds tease thanks for sharing
I have at least 6 series of 20 Min. each to crop and create new vids yet... Gimme some time!!!

Still, I think that is boring for people to watch this... but you wish is my command.

Reactions: Moeman

·
Registered
484 Posts
It's not that far, I've driven from Spain to Belgium at least 3 times.... Love the Metraillette!!! :grin2:

LOL, I hate it :p
Might do it someday, have to get better first to make it worth while though.
Did Zolder here once, will do Mettet and Spa next season. Might do a trip to the alps next summer to.

So all of that first, then maybe Spain :)

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL, I hate it :p
Might do it someday, have to get better first to make it worth while though.
Did Zolder here once, will do Mettet and Spa next season. Might do a trip to the alps next summer to.

So all of that first, then maybe Spain :)
The Alps... I have to go there some day... As far as I went with the bike is Pyrinees, Spanish and French...

Spa looks terrific!

If u decide to come someday, let me know! ;-)

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts

I have at least 6 series of 20 Min. each to crop and create new vids yet... Gimme some time!!!

Still, I think that is boring for people to watch this... but you wish is my command.
No rush bro i know its takes time & on the contrary track clips are not boring at all :love3:

Reactions: Soponcio Virtual

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow to be able to do a track day on a moto gp circuit track!! just wow! so jealous ;) thx for sharing
The perks of living in Spain...

Already did Cheste/Valencia... Motorland/Aragon...

I still owe a visit to Jerez de la Frontera and Montmelo/Catalunya, but those mean more than 600 kms drive...

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Some more pictures from the track's photographer...

In front of one of my mates with his CBR1000RR

1 - 16 of 16 Posts