Go with T-mobile, you'll hate Cingular after one term with them

·
HONDAholic
916 Posts
Good Luck chew! bummp!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
i work for CINGULAR too. dont listen to them you'll love cingular.
get the LG cu500.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TOMIMOTO said:
Can't you get the Razr for free with a 2 year plan now from a couple of providers?
haha..you're the king of killing people's "For Sale Threads". But yes...you get a good deal on this phone if you sign up for a 2 year plan. This is obviously for people that already have a plan and want the RAZR. But thanks for the comments. D-Bag

·
Registered
225 Posts
TOMIMOTO said:
Can't you get the Razr for free with a 2 year plan now from a couple of providers?
i got mine for free from verizon...i hate the phone...the only good thing about it is the bluetooth.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Like i said...the price is negotiable. I see them on ebay USED going for anywhere from 180 to 230. WITHOUT the free stuff im throwin in.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
CHEWKNOW said:
haha..you're the king of killing people's "For Sale Threads". But yes...you get a good deal on this phone if you sign up for a 2 year plan. This is obviously for people that already have a plan and want the RAZR. But thanks for the comments. D-Bag
+1

itll sell on ebay for 200 bones....

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah....i just figured that I'd try on here first to see if anyone was lookin for a phone.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
boredstiff52 said:
BOOOOOOOOO..T-mobile is probably one of the worst wireless carriers out there. Bad Recommendation
Yeah and your advice is honest and objective. :D

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
shortyR6 said:
i got mine for free from verizon...i hate the phone...the only good thing about it is the bluetooth.
I paid 180 for mine from Verizon only to find out a week later they were offering it for free with a 2 year plan which is what I have. That sucked.

...........but yah. I hate this phone too.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts