Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order today with motosport.com for my exhaust because they were the cheapest around. Anybody have any experiences with them? I seen that had free 2 day shipping via fedex (thank god, UPS just plain BLOWS. I can't stand them) and no sales tax. Being today is thursday after 1pm I should get it monday. I will keep you posted. In the meanwhile please let me know if you have had any experiences with them!:toothy4:

·
Registered
527 Posts
I order most of my stuff through them. I have yet to have a single problem. They are fast and customer service is great. Also the no tax is an added bonus and usually they have a good shipping deal goin on if you spend so much. With motosport you never have to worry unlike some companies that have no customer service and you are lucky to get your product within a couple months. yup, can't go wrong.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I've bought thousands of dollars worth of stuff from them. Great service, Fast shipping and, If there is anything wrong on their end they call and make it right. Great place to buy from!

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
I've bought from them.......no tax, free shipping, no problems, got my sh*t in 2 day's.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
great place to order from! I too, have spent alot of $$ with them, well worth it! I ordered the wrong sized hoodie one time, they took my old one back and sent me the right one ... I've ordered tires from them too, quick shipping and can't beat no sales tax :)

·
Registered
594 Posts
One of my favorite places to buy stuff online. They are top notch and ship very quickly. Plus no sales tax!!! OMFG!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts