Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here have experience with these? I just heard about them and after reading about them on their website, I'm thinking about getting them.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
pdogg01, What did you use for the edge around the holes you cut? And where did you buy it?

·
Registered
796 Posts
and so you twist the hose into a circle and fit it into the hole? so theres a litle part where its seperated right?

·
Registered
338 Posts
DenBoe said:
and so you twist the hose into a circle and fit it into the hole? so theres a litle part where its seperated right?
thats it. the seperated part is on the bottom, so you can't see it in the picture. i have heard of people getting rubber gromets to, but i don't know where they get them that big.

·
Registered
688 Posts
i have them and they are beefy as hell. if you look at them side by side with other sliders, the other sliders just look like they wont hold up.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Could someone please post pics of these sliders from the top view looking down. I'm curious as to how far these sliders stick out.

Thanks!

·
Registered
796 Posts
pdogg what size hole saw did you use? I wanna be able to do that to mine. i seen people go with two or 3 diff sizes though.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
rocketscience said:
pdogg01, What did you use for the edge around the holes you cut? And where did you buy it?
you can also use windshield wiper hosing. splice it down the middle.

·
Registered
338 Posts
DenBoe said:
pdogg what size hole saw did you use? I wanna be able to do that to mine. i seen people go with two or 3 diff sizes though.
I don't remember...i did it like a year and a half ago..... i think i lost my drill since then too......damn it.... oh well. Thats what the rubber is for, once you cut it and its all fuct up, just cover it with the hose!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sweet, thanks guys. I think I'm going to purchase a set of these. I hate riding around without frame sliders.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts