Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this forums is big on motovlogging or not. But if you guys are interested in it, I will link my channel below. I'd love to discover some new channels to subscribe to as well!

YouTube.com/JeremyRides

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
4,787 Posts
i don't understand how anyone can actually sit through pretty well any vlog. they're so dry and awful. adding a slowly ridden motorcycle doesn't add any interest as far as i'm concerned.

·
Registered
382 Posts
LOL, I knew the heat was coming.

To the OP, pretty much every sportbike forum looks down on vloggers. To most people, vloggers are considered poor skilled, spreading misinformation, and even destructive to the riding community as a whole, e.g. smashing mirrors, complaining about the most basic traffic hiccups, speeding, etc. For example CycleCruza telling people how to counter steer by vertically pressing down and pulling up on the handle bars - he has since recanted and corrected himself, but it took a while for all the people telling him otherwise to do so.

That said, I encourage you to keep at it. While I watch "vloggers" there are some good ones, and a whole lot of bad ones. There is a niche of people who enjoy watching another person develop their channel, their riding, and their life - why I don't know, but it is what it is.

2 "vloggers" I have enjoyed watching are VroomVroomDana, and JoeyMac420. Their content has started getting a little stale as I am caught up to latest videos - but still entertaining enough to keep me subscribed and coming back for now.

I also enjoy Dodge Riders series about swapping a Honda Grom engine with a CBR300. After I joined this forum and met wibbly - I instantly thought he was actually Dodge Rider, LOL

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually I signed up because I just bought a 2015 CBR600RR a few weeks ago. I will be using the forums for any mod plans or anything of the likes. I don't really give a **** about anyones negative opinions tbh, but as for the positive comment by Axel Nut, thanks for the heads up on those channels, I'll definitely be checking them out.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Actually I signed up because I just bought a 2015 CBR600RR a few weeks ago. I will be using the forums for any mod plans or anything of the likes. I don't really give a **** about anyones negative opinions tbh, but as for the positive comment by Axel Nut, thanks for the heads up on those channels, I'll definitely be checking them out.
Stay away from yellow Porsche's, and be innovative - you'll do great!

Never mention you are a vlogger again, stay in this forum and leverage the knowledge members provide. I really hope people do not hold that "vlogger" thing against you and your activity on 600rr.net

·
Registered
43 Posts
You do you. I don't personally care for vloggers or vlogging or whatever the hell it is because I think its rather boring tbh. Some of them are educational and exciting, but like Axel stated, lots of misinformation and complaining over little crap. But, I will check yours out just because it might be different.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I have posted my videos here for a long while. I agree you should never call it motovloging. I think of that word as as word to describe riding around chatting sometimes daily!! Oh the horror!! I try to just keep the videos fun and interesting. But people will hate, for me its mostly that we do wheelies. Its a grind. I will look at the channel.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts