Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i ordered an EVR slipper clutch for my 600RR from them last sept 22, thinking they have at least 1 slipper clutch in stock if they advertise it i talked to my agent there in the USA to place the order for me.

well they happily took my money & added a sales tax on top of the advertised price ($910 shipped + $72 sales tax) which sucked but what sucks more is that they had to order it from EVR Italy as they don't have them in stock.

it's oct10 now & no word from them if the slipper clutch has arrived, i was expecting it to be in my hands by this time so i can use it fro the race on oct20 but i guess i have to deal with the disappointment now.

i told my agent to cancel the order & thank you motowheels for ruining my upcoming race which i had carefully planned for, very bad customer service (don't reply to emails or fb page/600rr.net forum inquiries), just because we don't ride a Ducati doesn't mean you can ignore us.

avoid dealing with them at all costs, save yourself the grief disappointment. :cursin:

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Damn, I hope the thing would have arrived by now. Tough luck Overrev, hopefully you can focus on taking out your anger at them during the race. Just tell yourself, I'm going to win the damn race even without your God damn slipper you Motowheels bastards! Hopefully it will work.

Best of luck.

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, I hope the thing would have arrived by now. Tough luck Overrev, hopefully you can focus on taking out your anger at them during the race. Just tell yourself, I'm going to win the damn race even without your God damn slipper you Motowheels bastards! Hopefully it will work.

Best of luck.
the thing is if i get angry the slower i get. :crackup:

i need to be calm & think of how i can get back my rhythm, there are some fast new guys joining the 600 supersport class, not only do i have to keep my skill level up but my stamina sucks as well.

i don't need luck, what i need is more practice & tires, speaking of tires i will trying something new here & i hope it is the magic bullet i'm looking for. i'm going to tell you in my project thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts