Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a battery from them to replace the Yuasa battery in my 04 CBR. Gota lead from someone here on the board that they were selling the Yuasa for $55. Super deal, so I had to check it out. On the site it didn't specifically say that it was a Yuasa battery but the model number was YTZ10S which is the Yuasa Battery. Well after taking a couple of days for them to ship it, they end up shipping it to the complete wrong state somehow. I am in Texas and the ship it to Ohio. I notice this on the tracking and call them about it. They apologize and say that they will go ahead and ship another one out. Well after checking on a it a day later I talk to someone else who says that they aren't shipping another one but waiting till the other one reaches it's destination and then gets re-routed. I had to wait an additional week for all this to get sorted out. Finally get it and it is poorly packed and one of the terminals is slightly bent because the box was dropped. More than that it is not even a Yuasa battery but a Bikemaster battery (BTZ10S).

I did save a good deal of money but was pretty frustrated all around. Probably will try somewhere else next time.

Prices are cheap but so is the service.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts