Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a chance to get out this past weekend... more then we thought we would... so we got on the bikes and went to 181 and 226a... if you guys ride the nc mountain you know these roads... fun as hell.. we went slow since it was it first weekend of real riding.. aka getting away from the house area... here are some pics.. not many but enjoy! she is all bundled up.. gets cold very easily.. i call her a vacation diver, cause she only dives in nice places... and not she is a vacation rider!! bwhahahha

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Hell yea nice pics!! So how does she like the new bike??

Wish I would have known you guys were around, I was bored as hell all weekend, lol (broke as hell too though so I guess I couldn't have really gone out anyways....FML)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jared... u said you were broke and couldnt ride on sat so i didnt want to temp u and be like we are up in the mountains come join... i know that when im broke i dont like that.bwhahaha

the new bike is great.. although i havent rode it in the mountains yets... i might go up sat while she is busy and ride it...

nah mo same girl! worked things out...

·
Super Moderator
6,497 Posts
weRd... glad you sorted things out... now be a hooligan on that Sumo and post up some illegal shiiii!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts