Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was rear ended by a cager on my beloved 07rr then propelled into my fiancé on her bike. A 2 for 1 deal. I don't know the full extent of the damages yet. Should I find another 600rr, or move on to a liter if it's written off? I can only afford one bike. I'd love to rebuild and track the 600rr. What to do?

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
lets be honest, if you are asking this question, you already have your mind made up

just becareful about the cost of insurance on a 1000 vs a 600

Reactions: ninja rr

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,287 Posts
one bike - well then stay with the 600... :ciao:
i had a friend switch from the liter to the 600 --- he rode my bike at ButtonWillow RaceTrack and said it was a lot more fun... my2cents to your thread

·
Registered
145 Posts
Screw it, just go with a ZX-14.
:crackup::iamwith:

on a more serious note, how long have you been riding? A liter bike is a big leap from a 600, as i'm sure you know

Id say stick with a 600. Plenty enough power, more nimble, harder to loop, etc.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Either way, stick with a Honda.

If you upgrade to 1k, I highly suggest the 08-newer 1000RR's.

any pics of the accident?

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
i went to a 1L then back to a 600, big mistake. once you go up its hard to come back down!! for the track 600 all the way!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No pics of the accident left. My rear rim is dented. Exhaust is crushed. Tail and upper front cowl cracked. Don't know if the frame or swing arm are compromised from the impact.
I was considering a 05-07 blade or a 954.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
No pics of the accident left. My rear rim is dented. Exhaust is crushed. Tail and upper front cowl cracked. Don't know if the frame or swing arm are compromised from the impact.

954 is awesome!! i just sold my 929, (dont tell my wife but i wish i still had it) its not a long distance rider unless you buy a nice gel seat!!

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
OOoooo...954.

Love those bikes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.