Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought this low mileage 2019 with Toce exhaust.

It's too loud for me and I'll be removing it. They cost over $600 new.

Make me an offer but keep in mind they're a bit expensive to ship due to the size. I'm in SC - 29803.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can find the little succubus decals on eBay. Cost depends on size. These are 3"

Not visible on that photo is that I changed the 600RR decals to 666RR. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Recently bought this low mileage 2019 with Toce exhaust.

It's too loud for me and I'll be removing it. They cost over $600 new.

Make me an offer but keep in mind they're a bit expensive to ship due to the size. I'm in SC - 29803.
What are you going to replace the Toce with? Since this has an A/M pipe, has the exhaust valve and servo motor been removed? and have the PAIR valves/block-off plates been done? just curious to know how it performs with or without. I have the full stock exhaust on a 2020 and I'm going to do both of these mods along with a full Bazzaz self mapper all with the stock exhaust system..(stock system to run Laguna a few times then decide on the best exhaust setup)

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Replaced it with an OEM exhaust.

PO just put on the TOCE pipe, no other changes that I can tell. Not sure if air filter was changed but I don't think so (I haven't looked in the air box but I did see the other end of it through the air intake. Clean orange paper so likely stock.

I'm purely a street rider so can't speak to top end performance. With the Toce pipe I was embarrassed the whole hour or so I was riding it and ordered a stock pipe as soon as I got home. Sold it today.

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

1 - 5 of 5 Posts