Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have a full time job workin' for my pops waiting for me in New Hampshire, so I'm heading back.

Packing up the uhaul, loading the VR4 on a trailer and heading up tonight.

Looks like I won't be attending VIR this year, but NHMS is right around the corner from my apartment. :banger:

I'll be looking for some people to ride my first trackday with, so let me know who is around!

Here I come New England. :drunk: :drunk:

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Best of luck man change of scenery is always good

·
Registered
251 Posts
Welcome to NH! :ciao:

We have 6 more trackdays there this year... including July 19 and 20.

Right now it's $400 for both days, less a $25 forum discount for first timers. (email me for that)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm assuming you were in NC from your info. I'm thinking about doing the opposite, once i get my masters from UNH I'm looking to move down south. What were your impressions down there? I love seasons and NH but hunting down south seems worth the move to me.

·
Super Moderator
6,497 Posts

Right now it's $400 for both days, less a $25 forum discount for first timers. (email me for that)
:+1: For Tony and his Org. SO Awesome, I even let Tony himself borrow some earplugs. Hahaha:crackup:

All kidding aside, I will be at NHMS on Aug 9/10. Tony's Org is run very well, and the people are awesome. All the instructors are very helpful, and make the trackday experience a lot of fun.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Damn, that sounds like a plan. I'll definitely let you know man!

I'm assuming you were in NC from your info. I'm thinking about doing the opposite, once i get my masters from UNH I'm looking to move down south. What were your impressions down there? I love seasons and NH but hunting down south seems worth the move to me.
I'll send you a PM when I get the chance.

They both have their ups and downs, but I love NC.

:+1: For Tony and his Org. SO Awesome, I even let Tony himself borrow some earplugs. Hahaha:crackup:

All kidding aside, I will be at NHMS on Aug 9/10. Tony's Org is run very well, and the people are awesome. All the instructors are very helpful, and make the trackday experience a lot of fun.
Around, I'll shoot you a PM as well. Maybe I'll get up with you and go!

·
Registered
442 Posts
I'll try to up there (NHMS) for July 20th date. You signed up? what your name? I ride a blk tribal 2005 [Akira] Tony's Track Days is a good place to start... less crazy riders there and more structure for new riders to get situated right. I started at Penguin and its was crazy how many times I get passed inside outside and all over! Spooked me a bit but I kept at it!

·
Super Moderator
6,497 Posts
AK you going to be there August 9-10?? That's the next date I can make it to the track.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'm sure August will be fun... but keep in mind that July 19 and 20 dates are only half full!

It will feel like your own private trackday! :cruising:

·
Super Moderator
6,497 Posts
I'm sure August will be fun... but keep in mind that July 19 and 20 dates are only half full!

It will feel like your own private trackday! :cruising:

I would love to but I am going to be in CA and while i'm there I'll be seeing the MotoGP races! :banger:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts