Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Should I keep it this way?? or take the stickers off??

• keep it

Votes: 89 92.7%
  • take it off

Votes: 7 7.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Movistar Telefonica 600rr replica (also updated sad story to it)

Just finished my bike so I want your opinion on the new look, let me know what you think of it. Should I keep this way, or take all the decals off? I know it doesnt looks perfect so give me a break on that it took me less then an hour to place all the decals but then again I can always take them off. So yeah lets hear it, thanks for looking

Man I cant believe what happened to me today. Damn just got my bike all looking nice and had it out for 3 days until this **** happened.
Me and my 5 other friends on their bikes went to play bowling by my place. We parked our bikes on the side walk where everyone can see it and it was 100 degrees here so we wanted to leave it on hard surface. So any way on our way back out side after playing few games, we go outside and 2 bikes are laying on the side and mine was one of them. some jealous piece of **** probably wanted to show off on front of his friends and tip it over. We asked everyone outside and no one would say a word and it was a lot of people there but its a very ghetto place, that explains why no one talks. So yeah we picked it up and my bike just had few minor blemishes that I took it off with some wax thanks to my extended frame slider saved my bike, I almost started kissing the damn frame slider. And my buddies bike got the worst out of it since my fell on top of his. He got both sides of his side panels cracked and scratched. He was pissed as hell, I would be too.
Just unbelievable how some low life people can be, what a waste of them on this planet. who ever it was has no respect and no manners to anything. Im glad I didnt find him, I swear he would've ended up on a fuking wheelchair. So I called the cops and we where waiting and waiting like 30 minutes they didnt show up so we left. Its like what the hell are they gonna do?, give you a report so I can wipe my ass with?, thast about it. so we just left that damn place. Sad stuff. but I got lucky my damage is not noticable after few buffs with wax looks like nothing happened. Just wanted to share.

Few extra pictures:

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Keep it,I've always liked the movie star bikes.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah thats what i was thinking to do, maybe get repsol kit instead if i get too much crap for this one, then ill sell it.
AlpineJim said:
If you dont like it.. I would just sell it(bodywork).. Instead of taking them all off...

·
Registered
395 Posts
i like it its original nice work

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all im surprised, i though i wont get the good compliments for this one but so far I was wrong, but im still waiting for the haterz they are welcome here to talk crap its all good, but I rather here the good compliments maybe I will save my work instead of taking all off, but yeah thanks to all the lovers and haters.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I like it.

·
BOTM May 2007 , Big Apple PimP
1,354 Posts
i love telefonica keep it

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
i like it too but since you want some haterz feedback then i say burn the fairings b'coz it looks crap. LOL

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
u got the old edition movistar, there's a newer one that looks better but this is hot nonetheless, where'd u get it from? i wanna do it. i have a 04 blue too. props dude

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah I know its older. This one that I got is from 1000rr motogp 2004 its same year as my bike so thats why i got it, but newer movistar is made for 600rr only I belive 2006 model, but i coudn't find that one here in US. I got this kit from alloutgraphics.com this guy name mike he hooked me up, check out his website.

KhMeRGuY978 said:
u got the old edition movistar, there's a newer one that looks better but this is hot nonetheless, where'd u get it from? i wanna do it. i have a 04 blue too. props dude

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
toly, when did you do this kit???? I always liked the movistar both the new style and old.. If ultimately you wanted to take it off I would just sell the plastics instead of taking it off... The one thing you shouldn't do though is buy repsol plastics... several people on here got burned on them through ebay... Plastics didn't match up, were poor quality, etc. Get a good sticker kit and you should be straight...

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I did it 2 days ago, yeah thanks for advice. I was looking at it on ebay too but I didn't know that they where that bad. I did check the feedback and it didn't look too good. lots of complaints and long time for shipping from Hong Kong. So yeah I see what you mean its too risky. Maybe ill see if I can find some from here in the US.

05Ryde said:
toly, when did you do this kit???? I always liked the movistar both the new style and old.. If ultimately you wanted to take it off I would just sell the plastics instead of taking it off... The one thing you shouldn't do though is buy repsol plastics... several people on here got burned on them through ebay... Plastics didn't match up, were poor quality, etc. Get a good sticker kit and you should be straight...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts