Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I recently purchased my first 600rr. Its a 2005 and the previous owner put the movistar graphics on it. Maybe this is just me but i realy cannot stand graphics and only purchased the bike because it was at the right price. Can anyone tell me what the graphics mean. I did some research and found out that movistar was phone company in Spain but why put it on a bike? and also why dose it say Black Prince? Im sorry if this discussion has been brought up but I feel pretty strange riding around as the black prince of movi-stardom :crackup:

(Iv grown to like the blue but if anyone wants to swap fairings up for offers)

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
They're race replica fairings, Movistar was a sponsor just like Repsol, Fiat, Ten Kate, Rizzla. Just google some images of the bike and you'll see.

Sent while sitting on the crapper.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I also bought a bike with the telefonica fairing. I'm really not a fan of them either and it almost stopped me from purchasing the bike. But the bike was too good of a deal to let go so i picked it up. But as soon as I store my bike for the winter they are coming off and I'm gonna pick up a different set.
I did some research on movistar when i bought the bike and apparently movistar is a cellphone company owned by telefonica. The fairings them self are just race replicas.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I almost picked up a set of the Movistar fairings...until I had a few bad dealings with Telefonica at work years ago. That was enough for me to say F888 em' and go with the Playboy instead.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Those graphics are cool as hell. They are old school MotoGP graphics. Wear them proudly.
+1 its a unique scheme you rarely see it too. My lowers got ripped off n I replaced them with the redbull lowers which the blue's are almost identical n the bike looks good still. He's a pic lemme know what u think.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts