Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been stationed at Miramar for over a year. I've always had a bar end mirror and no OEM mirrors. Always had a tucked plate. Today, they decide not to let me on base. I had to call up a buddy and have him throw my bike in the back of his truck to get it on. They said I needed OEM mirrors and a relocated plate. The've never stopped me before for it...why now? Just had to vent.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
might be right :/

·
Registered
283 Posts
Here on NAS Jax, the MP's are fine its the gov. contract civilans that tear up the bikes. There was a pole going around that the Civs are pulling over more bikes than the MP's by an outragous amount and for stupid reasons. I got a ticket for not coming to a complete stop just becuase I didnt put my foot down at a stop.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I found out today that our MPs are enforcing rules that are in process right now, and haven't become base orders yet. Thats why they hit me, and they've been not letting a lot of other people on base either yet.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Although my father was a military man he always said "Military Police" was on oxymoron...kind of like "Jumbo Shrimp."

No offense to anyone tho. :icon_salu

·
Registered
225 Posts
OEM??? WTF??? ask them in the regs where it says you need OEM equipment. the last i looked is that you just had to have mirrors. what a bunch of douches. give them damn kids a gun and badge and they think they own the world.

·
Registered
323 Posts
they should be glad u have mirrors at all. dam that sux just run the stopp next time and when u do that make shure u wrap a turban around ur helmit and a big backpack. lmao

1 - 9 of 9 Posts