Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pleased and excited to anounce the first open trackday at the new Motorsports Ranch facility in Houston Tx. The date is set for 12/19/05. Cost is 175.00 and will run from 8-5. Three groups, nov., int., and expert. MSR Houston trackdays will feature the Michael Sanchez advanced rider's school. For info contact 281-216-one six one nine. Check oout the facility at

http://www.msrhouston.com/home

Hope to see you there at this incredible new track.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hosted by Buck Beasley and Mike Sanchez. Big pimpin' baby!! you ganna make it Tony? You might as well since you be in Ft Worth for the banquet anyway, it's only another 3.5 hours. I've got room if you need a place to stay. I'll send that check for the swingarm Fri., been busy getting this thing together.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For those in the area...........we are still waitting on a link for payment. In the mean time if you'd like to send an email to......slowboattx at yahoo... Include your name, contact info, and group preference and I'll be sure you get a spot.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
fastbuck said:
Hosted by Buck Beasley and Mike Sanchez. Big pimpin' baby!! you ganna make it Tony? You might as well since you be in Ft Worth for the banquet anyway, it's only another 3.5 hours. I've got room if you need a place to stay. I'll send that check for the swingarm Fri., been busy getting this thing together.
Nice... Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it down, because it sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun. I've hung up my spurs for the rest of the year. I need to save some money before next season starts.

That's cool about the check for the swingarm. This week has been pretty hecktic for everyone. Epecially, if you're trying to put this bad boy together.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts