Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just just bought this bike and got it running after stopping the leak. but it does still have a drop or 2 coming out of the cover which sucks....but im just gonna live with it for now till i get a new motor i guess. but the thing that im confused about is when i drained out all the coolant and put some new honda stuff in and started up the bike for the first time since i bought it last week. runs good. but as the coolant heated up and all the bubbles are gone alot of crap started coming up to the top. very dark mud like oil and i think i even saw some metal shavings for like a sec not 100% on that thou. im guessing there are many things wrong with the motor including a crack in the block. what would your plans be? pics can be found here.

http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n143/masterchen5000/

·
Premium Member
14,336 Posts
I would start looking for an engine. Cracked head, oil in the coolant. How is your oil level after running it? T

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
its either the head or the block, but if you have milkshake theres a crack somewhere. that sucks pretty bad. I had that happen on my boat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts