Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YES! YES! YES! The Doctor wins the race!!! it was the the ghreatest race i've ever seen!

1st The Doctor

2nd Capirex

3rd Kentucky Kid

props to Hayden finishing in the podium, i guess he showed Robotface a thing or 2, weight didn't play a factor in this race.

this will be the turning point in the battle for the championship, i can feel it! Go Rossi GO!!!! :rocker:

N

·
0 Posts
Awesome race through and through. Man, it just gets better and better.

Did you guys see that one pass Loris pulled on both Melandri and Dani in T1? Passed both of them!!! Man, that little guy's got heart. He may just be my new guy to root for.

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
The old man (Capirossi )can still ride GO NICKY

·
Registered
547 Posts
Man Nicky has really stepped up his game. He had the flu last race and still did ok. Now he is back on the podium, go Mr.Consistency.

·
Registered
919 Posts
if Hayden wins the championship (without winning a single race) I hope he keeps the 69 plate ... nobody deserves the 1 plate next year except Rossi.

Actually my money is still on Rossi to win the championship this year if he doesn't run into any more bad luck.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Ichiro said:
if Hayden wins the championship (without winning a single race) I hope he keeps the 69 plate ... nobody deserves the 1 plate next year except Rossi.

Actually my money is still on Rossi to win the championship this year if he doesn't run into any more bad luck.
Being consistent is what racing is all about. It dosn't matter if he wins a race, thats why theres a point system...

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Glad Stoner was able to walk away relatively uninjured, that wreck looked pretty wicked from one of those camera angles.

+2 to go Nicky.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
That was definitely the best race I have ever seen! The whole race was a highlight reel! I didnt even want to get up and get another beer because I thought I'd miss something!

The pace was incredible, and had me on the edge of my seat the entire race. Rossi is the fvcking man!!!

·
Registered
971 Posts
My girlfriend thinks I'm a lunatic now. I was hooting and hollering like a maniac during the race. Freakin awesome!

Go Kentucky!

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
caliliving714 said:
Being consistent is what racing is all about. It dosn't matter if he wins a race, thats why theres a point system...
********! That is the major flaw in the system. If a rider can't win a single race then I have trouble calling that rider the "World Champion". I would be willing to bet no rider would ever want to win a Championship without at least one race win in a season.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
BigTuna said:
********! That is the major flaw in the system. If a rider can't win a single race then I have trouble calling that rider the "World Champion". I would be willing to bet no rider would ever want to win a Championship without at least one race win in a season.
+1
i agree

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i happen to have a friend who won the local 400cc supersport championship by points alone & he didn't win a single round, he was consistently finishing in the podium & managed to win the championship by only 1point, talk about close.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Awesome race for sure. gooo rossi... incredible wreck by stoner look soo nasty everyone in my house ran in my room when they heard me yelll "oooohhhh $hiiitttt!!!" ya i hear ya on not wantin to get up for a beer i didn't want to miss a bit although i have it on tivo. the only thing that made me sad is that early this mornin while gettin directions to the group ride my mouse had ran over the spoiler thread and i seen rossi on top i was like fucccck! but happy at the same time.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Hayden can be consistent as hell but Rossi is going to take this championship. Hells yeah Rossi back in business. I actually still want to see Hayden win but he doesn't have the same desire as Rossi has

·
Registered
3 Posts
NO WAY ROSSI's gonna take it

Ichiro said:

ROSSI is a true champion but sorry to say....... OPEN your eyes. There is no way he is going to take the championship. There is too much talent now. GOOOO NICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (If Nicky wins he deserves #1 but he should keep the good old 69) I take offense to anyone ignorant enough to say that someone who wins a championship, riding against great champions, does not deserve the number one plate. Somebody needs a reality check. And speaking of money.... lay it down because Rossi is too little to late.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts