Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Do you listen to your MP3 player while you ride?

• YES!

Votes: 55 67.1%
  • No, too dangerous

Votes: 27 32.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
i listen to music when i'm just cruising around, but never in the twisties or anything like that =\

and it's never up too loud, and i make sure i can hear outside sounds

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I've got some shure earphones that work magic. I would recommend riding with only one ear plugged though, it's dangerous enough for us bikers without being completely unaware to the squeeling tires out of eye sight.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
I ride with the Shure headset as well. I do not keep it up loud, but they are also ear plugs. I find I am more relaxed when riding the twisties and my helmet is not quite so loud.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
As others do, I listen to my iPod some when commuting and sitting in traffic. Never use it in the mountains though. I also keep my volume pretty low; last thing you want is to be in your own little world.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
i like to have full concetration when riding too many distractions
as it i sing to myself and this forces me to go to work evreyday

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
On long highway rides and commuting I sometimes listen to my Ipod through my chatterbox. I can turn it down or off easily if I'm in heavier traffic and need to concentrate more. I don't listen in the twisties.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
on my way to work or around town no problem, but never durring a canyon carving session

·
August 2015 BOTM Winner / Domo
642 Posts
i have to admit that I do listen to mp3 when i ride alone, makes the ride enjoyble. But in all honesty the music pumps me up so I've vowed not to ride and listen anymore cause that "pumped up" attitude might get me into trouble and distracted

·
Registered
395 Posts
i love it i actually wired my helmit so its kinda like back round music instead of a loud distraction

·
Registered
395 Posts
system of a down drowning pool let the bodies hit the floor slipknot korn

1 - 20 of 22 Posts