Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noticed 2 So Far

Camron/kanye West: Down And Out...a Red 1 .anyone Know That Hot Chick Doin A Burn Out On The Rr Behind Cam'ron..?

Damian "jr Gong" Marley: Welcome To Jamrock.....1 Yellow...whats It Like To Ride In Jamaica?

Any Others Out There...?

Also...how Do You Get A Freeze Frame Image From A Real Player...?

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
cool, i didnt see this.
to ride in Jamaica, on a sportbike. its quite a challenge, the car drivers are insane.
and there are potholes everywhere. potholes that make NYC pothole look like a slate table.
Then its always hot, climate is typically between 75 - 99 degrees all year
The reason you saw so many 600 in Jr. Gong Video is 600cc is the limit for bikes in Jamaica, tho R1s seem to be very popular. but those tend to go in and out of impound as the dollars flow.

other than that, its cool. i tried to rent one the last time i was home but all they had were dirt bikes, and those arent my steez. BUt Gixxer 600, R6 and 600RR are seen daily. CBRs are extremely popular as i know u saw like about 3 F4s in the video too.

Oh yeah, no one wears gear. just helmets, maybe youll see the ocasional glove, but a jacket, or pants, i can say i honestly dont ever remember seeing anyone wear a jacket while riding, not even a mesh one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts