Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I made a clan in MW3 and I'm not really sure what perks come of it but I wouldn't mind having some fellow riders join up if you play. You can search for the clan name Colonial~Marines, the name of the crew from the movie Aliens because I always thought they were badass.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I usually start out slow but get decent as I play. Add me! MacRac55.

I haven't booted the ps3 in a long time but come BlackOps2, you bet your ass I'll be there. Hope to play you soon!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Hey guys, I made a clan in MW3 and I'm not really sure what perks come of it but I wouldn't mind having some fellow riders join up if you play. You can search for the clan name Colonial~Marines, the name of the crew from the movie Aliens because I always thought they were badass.
You get to unlock icons and custom background to use on your clan page on elite. Gold clan tags(level 10), titles and emblems for in game use. Get 2-12hrs of double xp when you reach a certain rank. You can find out what you can unlock by clicking connect link in elite, then click clans and scroll down clan level unlocks.

Goodluck!

·
I LOVE MY BIKE
692 Posts
clan lvl 40+ 60+ members Best Players here join up if you want EmpTyrael Is my player tag.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts