Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now that the game has dropped...whats everyones take on it?

i got it today and have only played a few hours but i think so far the game is awesome! Havent found ne bugs as of yet, maps are alot bigger more complex structure wise but yet still very fast pased...so far i give it 2 thumbs up :gun1:

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
U think stores still have them stocked?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
17,681 Posts
Is it better than bf3?

·
17,681 Posts
Heard on the radio one guy said mw3 wasn't worth the money but i may get bf3. Need to switch it up from NCAA 2011

·
Super Moderator
2,396 Posts
I have both and it depends on what you want. When I want strategy BF3 is by far the best there is. When I just want to run and gun MW3 is where its at. It looks very similar to MW2 with a few minor add ons. The maps are bigger and more technical, which I like. It is just hard to divide the little time I have to play between the two. Overall I like BF3 more though.

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
I have both and it depends on what you want. When I want strategy BF3 is by far the best there is. When I just want to run and gun MW3 is where its at. It looks very similar to MW2 with a few minor add ons. The maps are bigger and more technical, which I like. It is just hard to divide the little time I have to play between the two. Overall I like BF3 more though.
You cant really compare the 2, its like trying to compare BF2 to MW2.

All in all its the same as MW2, a couple new guns. I think the maps are actually smaller than some of the MW2 maps but they have a lot more going on, there are really no places good for camping. Everywhere corner is just a corner, every second floor building has 2 or more entry points.

I watched a video on youtube that said there is action at every corner, and its the truth. FFA is non-stop action.

I have both, I like them both in a different way.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I keep getting " server timed out" really annoying. It's pretty good the times I actually get to play . BTW PS3 name is Trans-Am_man99 is you guys are trying to play.

·
17,681 Posts
What makes bf3 so great? I have bf2 that I got for my brother but never played it

1 - 20 of 71 Posts