Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Looks like it's been a while since anyone posted in here. I'm not on the forum much, but I've had this game since launch and haven't touched the single player or spec ops yet. I am currently finishing off my 13th prestige and playing the hell out of drop zone. According to the ticker at the bottom, I'm hovering right around 2000 ranked in score, but no idea if that's across all the platforms or just Xbox.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Shoot I bought this game about a week after it came out and have only played it a dozen times maybe. I wish I was better at online play; I defiantly get my ass handed to me. I really like Black Ops, I'm kind of a zombie fan. I have BF3 also and only played that one about a dozen times too.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app, Get er' Done!!

·
Registered
931 Posts
I am the same. I am always getting my ass kicked. But it keeps me entertained. Seems the maps on MW3 are way to busy.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yeah MW3 definitely has a lot going on. I usually get mad and say **** it, cuss out some 11 yr old and turn it off.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app, Get er' Done!!

·
Super Moderator
2,396 Posts
I just love putting a throwing knife into people. I don't care how good I do as long as I get some kills with it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Being that the game is running on the older engine it shows how well it is optimized.

The SP game itself is the best so far to me of the MW games.
It looks SO good and the gameplay is fast.

Enemy AI is good as long as you play on the hardest level for realism purposes.

I play it on my gaming pc and it runs like butta.

Intel i5 2500k (OCd to 4.5)
Corsair Carbide
Corsair H100
16gb Corsair DDR3 1600
OCZ 128gb SSD
OCZ 750w PS
x2 - 1tb in RAID 1
Samsung BD-ROM
MSI - AMD 7950 3gb OC Edition
Asus P67 Sabertooth w/assist fan

When I'm not playing with the family, riding, fishing, or hunting I'm playing this beast.

Enjoy the eye candy:

·
Registered
323 Posts
I went back to black ops in a week of play. Hated MW3. Black ops 2 comin out

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
71 Posts
I went back to black ops in a week of play. Hated MW3. Black ops 2 comin out

+1! I must say though, once i get done playing mw3 and switch to black ops, im 5 times better. Mw3 is so damn fast paced its crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Motorcycle App

61 - 71 of 71 Posts