Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
fast03600rr
9,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whos rocking some reflex? i got it last weekend and must say i like it alot.. dirtbikes and atvs are awesome.. trucks and utv's suck...

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
i picked it up and really like it, didnt really mess with the utvs but the rest i like. i do love the fact that they give you something to do while the game is loading, i end up playing around in there for a lot longer than i should be, lol.

·
fast03600rr
9,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
online play is also pretty cool when you have a bunch of people doing free roam and screwing around. kinda sucks when your waiting for people to join up so you can do an actual race..

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
i actually never played it online but been wanting to try, unfortunately all of my online game play has been sucked up by MW2

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
have yall downloaded the new track packs? they are badass
I didn't know about more tracks. Did they just come out? I haven't played any reflex in a while. I was up there the other day and the online server was screwing up bad. We would just sit in the practice area forever without racing. Seems like that happens some times. Hit me up if you guys ever want to do some racing online. My PSN name is same as here, but without the space.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I didn't know about more tracks. Did they just come out? I haven't played any reflex in a while. I was up there the other day and the online server was screwing up bad. We would just sit in the practice area forever without racing. Seems like that happens some times. Hit me up if you guys ever want to do some racing online. My PSN name is same as here, but without the space.
hell yea man the new tracks are pimp,and you get Geico powersports graphics,new lids and gear. go to playstation store and go to add on's and type in reflex on search,they are 4.99 each,but definetly worth it bro :+1:
im onley147 on psn im always up there or playing COD 2. But yea we should definetly moto sometime man

1 - 7 of 7 Posts