Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my '03 vision, please comment. updated pics on last page

sooo, i sux at the photoshop, so i use what im good with, and thats PAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im looking for some orange euro wings, i like that. kinda playing around with it though. If you make a suggestion, i can incorporate it into the paint and repost the pic easy. dont poop on me.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know yourrigh, PS looks way better. I dont know about the stars. Im pretty sure about the orange wheels though

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
loose the stars and the rest looks great!

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
I like the stars but the Euro wings need to be a solid color. I think it would look much better with orange wings on a blue bike.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Orange and white should be illegal, just don't.

·
Registered
86 Posts
jordanf600 said:
sooo, i sux at the photoshop, so i use what im good with, and thats PAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im looking for some orange euro wings, i like that. kinda playing around with it though. If you make a suggestion, i can incorporate it into the paint and repost the pic easy. dont poop on me.

I would have to agree 1. loose the stars......, 2 just dont do it.

N

·
0 Posts
Wassup with the stars? Don't get it.

Anywoo, agreed with the rest. Try a different color scheme but hey it's your bike.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
looks like a creamsicle, don't do it

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
ryoung57 said:
looks like a creamsicle, don't do it
creamsicle....

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok, how about....

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
or.............

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
lose the stars and make the wing a solid color

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
how long did it take you to do that? that is some serious painting.lol. it looks alright but it kind of reminds me of a sort of power ranger bike...

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it took a while. not too long though, cuz im pretty good with paint

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok,ok,ok, i see not every one is a fan of Hooters. i guess not all of us can appreciate t!ts, beer, A$$, and wings, whatever. homos. ill try the other color id consider, heres the wheels and my stripe idea.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
or with the wing. i like the patern in the wing. not too much color in one area.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
solid wings man...solid and dont paint your mirror, but then again its your bike and in reality it may or may not look cool.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts