Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I purchased my CBR about three weeks ago .... 3500 miles for $3000.00... I figured it had been dropped due to the custom paint job on it and obvious rash marks ... so the other day I proceeded to get my bike naked. upon taking off all of the faring's I noticed that in a couple of spots "behind" the faring they were bright yellow... so i figure pull the rear seat to see if its still got the factory color coding on it .. sure enough it has the yellow factory codes still attached ... I've never really seen and yellow RR's ... were their more produced than I know ? other than the yellow factory paint the bike is in great shape .. has a little rash on the stator cover and the bar end thats it... frames clean rest of the motor is clean. Bought the bike from a army guy that re-signed for another 6 years or somthing like that .. so he was being re-deployed and gave me a damn good deal. any who I have the pics of the bike under my avatar <<<<<<<<<

·
Registered
448 Posts
not sure how many were made but ive never seen a yellow cbr. I have seen many on the net tho.

·
Banned
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah thats what I meant .. I see plenty on dot net but out in the streets I havent seen any.. seen plent of F4i's bot no RR's ... Hmm interesting

1 - 7 of 7 Posts