Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Folks It Happen....
I am SO glad I have Full / Coverage and Gap Ins.
Well I live In Phx. Az and Saturday Night about 5am I was up walking my Dog, Looked over to my spot.. BANG!! I Cried.. She was gone..
SOB.. Oh Well. I called Ins Co. and Followed up Today and was told that It will be 30 day's till they pay off.. SOB... Well the good point Is that I will be buying a 07 and not having to take it In the shorts by selling to a buddy. Now It will get 100% paid off and I will have to wait 30 days
Police said In 5 mile area there have been 7 Stolen in the last 30 days.. WOW Crazy S#@T
Lock It Up.. Watch out folks Theft Is on the rise...

·
Registered
200 Posts
gap insurance is a beautiful thing, my R6 was ripped too, and i ended up getting the 600rr after that! After mine was stolen, i hoped like crazy that it wouldn't be found within 30 days so i could get the cash! Goodluck getting the '07
NICK

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gap insurance is a beautiful thing, my R6 was ripped too, and i ended up getting the 600rr after that! After mine was stolen, i hoped like crazy that it wouldn't be found within 30 days so i could get the cash! Goodluck getting the '07
NICK
Well I am close to Mexico.... As a matter of fact 3 hrs away.. So could be there. If Not I am sure it will be thrashed and totaled So fingers crossed In a Bitter Sweet way..
Thanks Man..
Stephen

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
your bike is probably being stripped as we speak. your plastics and everything else will be up on craigslist.com shortly lol
That Is Soooo FCKED UP.. BUT True :icon_lol: Ya know I care but not.. Ya know ? I was going to sell and take It In the shorts and turn around and buy 07.. Now I still will but have to wait...
Funny Though

·
Registered
55 Posts
wow that's a crazy theft rate!!! Get your guns ready and set up an alarm! Sorry about the loss, but at least insurance covers it.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I would be worried about your 07 getting jacked. Time to start thinking about what you can do different so it doesn't happen again.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
jeez I am from New York my Self and now Live in AZ i go back and forth between the two. So interesting how people have no common sense!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bike. When you get your "07, I would suggest you change where you keep your bike and keep it out of sight. Don't be a victim of the same thief in a few months.

Phx was a cool place, but it's becoming God's Blind Spot now as far as crime, crazy drivers, and photo radar everywhere.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bike. When you get your "07, I would suggest you change where you keep your bike and keep it out of sight. Don't be a victim of the same thief in a few months.

Phx was a cool place, but it's becoming God's Blind Spot now as far as crime, crazy drivers, and photo radar everywhere.

·
C.F.A. member / whore
1,693 Posts
yeah park that 07 under your pillow. :)

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My Bike Is Orange and Black Tribal W/Smoked Screen And Fender Elimin.
Well I am moving and will have a Garage and I will be installing L/J

1 - 20 of 32 Posts