1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 2003 LCR 600RR is for sale **LOWER PRICE**

:sad11::sad11::sad11:

***LOWER PRICE***

If I don't get any interest at this price, I may start to part her out or just sit on her till Spring!

Well, I'm going to put some feelers out there. It breaks my heart to have to move her, but I've got to keep the wife happy and I'm not sure I can carry two bike payments and two insurance payments over the winter.

2003 Honda CBR600RR w/ 38k miles. Oil change and new tires 3 months ago. $4,500 as she sits with all the mods. Had a minor fall in the grass and it put a hairline crack in the right mid-fairing. Also broke the right front blinker, but I've got another set. Don't want to part it out just yet. Might be willing to sell the Akra titanium system and PCIII as a package deal.

Bike is located in Dallas, Texas

Mod List:

Lee/Carrera Fairings
Black Chrome Sportech Windscreen
ASV Black Shortie Levers
Driven Grips
Goodrich SS brake lines (front & rear)
Painted black, white and red screws for fairings
520 Sprocket and chain conversion
KNN Air filter
KNN Oil Filter
Akrapovic Full Titanium System (Evo)
Powdercoated white wheels
Powdercoated blue calipers w/ white pc'ed screws
Powdercoated black gas cap w/ white pc'ed screws
Powdercoated black clutch & engine covers
Powdercoated black shifter linkage
Powdercoated black swingarm
Powdercoated black front & rearsets
Anodized red pegs
Corbin Seat
PCIII with custom map
Galfer front wave rotors
Braking rear wave rotor
R&G Cotton Spools
MOTY Custom Blue Gauges

Build Thread:

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=107872&highlight=blooz4u

:sad3::sad3:

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
AJ
Smart decision man good luck with the sale

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the encouragement Moe. It's the old saying.. " If the wife ain't happy...." You know the rest. Besides, I have a few ideas for the '07.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Doubleuseeh. It is hard, but gotta prioritize things and make sure all the bills get paid!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Bump with a better picture

I've sat on and seen this bike in person. You will not find a nicer 03 on the planet

Hate to see her go AJ

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the kind words Chris! We've always got the "Gee Face" immoralized in photobucket!!

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
AJ

Dang man, selling the old 03? Such a sweet bike, definately one of the cleanest, if not the cleanest 03 around. Goodluck with the sale. Mines basically sold, I'm driving 400 miles to meet the guy...ill be back!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Doug! Congrats on getting yours sold. The experience I gained in tearing her down and building her back up was / is invaluable.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Saturday bump.

Also entertaining offers for Akra Evo full titanium system. It is actually made for an '05-06, but went on my '03 with no modification required.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the bump-a-rooni Chris!

Hey man... It all starts with the significant other. I'm pretty happy at the moment. Employed is a good way to be!

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
If I might point it out, its just that the mileage is super high, and other mod'd 03's are selling for 500 less with 5k miles.

Just saying, might have something to do with it, but a super clean bike to be sure!

·
Registered
721 Posts
sharp looking bike ya got there. good luck with the sale. what turn signals are those if you don't mind my asking?

1 - 20 of 91 Posts