Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first two are non HDR obviously, I just put them up for criticism as well.

HDR

Yes I know parking garages are overplayed, but the location wasn't the point in this shoot. I'm trying to learn this new camera, as well as brush up on some HDR style stuff.

Comments/Constructive criticism?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
i miss my 03 :(

later

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice pics...not sure if I've seen stickers on the inside of the windscreen???
One is for the BMC filter. The other is a Red Bull one that says "Red Bull increases reaction time" or something similar. The previous owner had those there, I just kept them there so it wouldn't leave the residue behind and such.

Thanks for the comments guys

·
Registered
650 Posts
Nice bike, nice pics, but bad HDR IMO. HDRs work best outdoors so you can have additional sources of light and additional interest based upon the multiple/blended exposures.

I'm no master, but here's a sample one of my old bike:

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Great pictures is the windscreen real or fake Carbon Fiber
take them stickers off the windscreen bro goo gone will
take the glue residue off

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cool pictures but not the type i would use hdr for, what program did you use they didnt come out the best imo. not trying to offend im not very good at them.
I used Photomatrix. When I do HDR, I like to almost over intensify the colors and such. I like a sort of computer generated look to it. It throws a spin on your average photo. I change quite a bit of settings during the tonemapping process to make the pictures come out like they did. I have other versions that aren't so fake looking and less processed, but they wernt worth posting IMO.

·
Registered
551 Posts
i love parking garage shoots..we were thinking of taking group shots at one....but anyways real nice bike love red

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
Vereh Swankeh.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Very nice pics. I'm a huge fan of HDR photography but mostly I've just used it on some landscape pics. I'll have to see if I can spruce up a couple of the bike to get up here. A whole thread of HDR bike pics would be pretty cool.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts