Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They just shipped my Akrapovic carbon fiber hex slip on today so now I can stop harassing you guys on which one is better and all that. Now I'll switch to harassing you guys on issues with the new can and the PCIII I'll have soon. :toothy6:

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got it at hardracing.com. Don't know anything about them but they had the only one I could find. I will say they're fast though. I had the order placed at noon and it was on its way by 4pm.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Congrats. I am insanely jealous of your new purchase. I'd step over my mother to get one.

N

·
0 Posts
I want the full system for this so bad. Just gotta find a place that can do it for less than $1200

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
You must've lucked out and picked up the last one.. just gave them a call and they have none left in the warehouse... Everyone else says its backordered till mid april.. ouch..I am on the waiting list through ridersinc.. I guess Ill just wait it out until then.. great pipe and pretty good price that you got it for btw..

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I want the full system for this so bad. Just gotta find a place that can do it for less than $1200
Are you looking for the SS or the TI? Because I got the full ss for about $900.

It's an AMAZING can...I was at Barber this weekend for 2 track days, and it's the first time I got to ride the bike since installing it, and it was such a huge difference above 7k! And to top it off I received numerous compliments on the look and sound of the pipe...really a great buy!

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You must've lucked out and picked up the last one.. just gave them a call and they have none left in the warehouse... Everyone else says its backordered till mid april.. ouch..I am on the waiting list through ridersinc.. I guess Ill just wait it out until then.. great pipe and pretty good price that you got it for btw..
Yeah, I think I may have gotten the last one.

Have you tried parts unlimited?

http://street.parts-unlimited.com/19/19/4001926

I think they had a few when I called last week, but the guy on the phone was an idiot so I went elsewhere to get it. They only have '06 listed, but the can is the same for the '05 and '06.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts