Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so after seeing it I had to do it. It is becoming quite the popular mod but I havent seen it anywhere on a bike around here so I wanted to be the first one in my area to do it. Plus I didnt want any of the other CBR`s I ride with to beat me to it.
Here are a few pics. It is pouring rain out other wise I would have found a better background to shoot the pics. There is 2 switches, 1 that turns the Leds on, and the other that kills power to the Hids. This way I still have the factory high/low beam switch, or I can ride around with just the LEDs on.

·
Registered
263 Posts
looks good.

·
Registered
57 Posts
That's deadly boss :five:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I was happy i managed to figure it out on my own, never took apart headlights before, I was happy I didnt crack them.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
good work!

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Excellent work, impressive, I want that!

When I see stuff like that I think 2 things.

1. Honda needs to hire more people that have ideas like yourself.

2. That should be OEM along with some other neat things some members have come up with in this forum.

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Brilliant idea and awesome job man looks factory man

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Is there a write up on this?? and does this only work on the 07's & up or what???

Someone fill me in on this please

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It is crazy how many people have done this mod already, I normally dont like to follow but I could not resist. I was just at my local Honda dealer picking up honda spray polish and there were 2 other 07 600rr`s there. They both claim they never seen it as well as people in the dealership seemed impressed. I cant wait for nice weather to see if I can see when its dark using these, or if they will be more for parking lot use. Either way im happy its clean and the switches are out of the way. Thanks for all the kind words guys.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is there a write up on this?? and does this only work on the 07's & up or what???

Someone fill me in on this please

It would work on any bike that you can take apart the headlight to fit the strips into. The hardest part is being patient and having to take alot of the plastics apart to get the headlights out and such. And then the patience to wait for nice weather to ride the bike.In terms of a detailed how to, Im not very good at explaining things, im sure the other guys could give a better write up.

·
Registered
147 Posts
:pimp:Yea, where did you get the strips? That looks soo good...:pimp:

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
send it to a place and have it done for like $80 lol
Ya....but that would take all the fun out of doing it yourself..............:five:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts