Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bike Of The Month - 09/05
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi....

Yesterday night I went to a honda dealer and delivered my 04 Candy Blue :cry: But.....

In exchange of a new one...
So, in the first week o January I'll have a new phoenix blue 05 RR.
I can hardly wait for it.
I'll miss my 04 RR... It was one mean machine.

·
Registered
813 Posts
When you pick it up, let me know how close the 05 blue is to the 04 blue. If the subframe and everything is the same, i might buy an 05 tail......it's so wide....so sick! :razz:

o ya....btw can i have your forks, triples, and master cylinder? :lol2:

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
...didn't you just paint your forks flat black? Or is that someone else with the same avatar as you...

As far as the '04 and '05 tail sub frame being the same...I thought I read somewhere that they re designed it to be less heavy, so it'll probably be different. Also, the key hole on the '05s isn't in the same place as on the '03/'04s, so I doubt it'll fit right...

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
damn man, i wouldn't be able to go that long without my baby. i would love an '05, but i'll stick with mine.

and i'd really love to be able to put an '05 tail on mine, but like Meddie says, it's not lookin' good...

·
Bike Of The Month - 09/05
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RR said:
Let me get this straight, you traded in your '04 blue RR for the '05 blue RR? Why? :?:
You see I had a pretty good deal on trading the RR...
It was to invest some money on my RR... :???:
I had to buy a new rear tyre, and it was time for service to...
So... $750 where waiting to be paid.
I paid $2000 to trade it.... and they throw away the rear seat cowl, an honda U locker, alarm, HRC tank protection and the first service.
So I should have around $750 in offers...
So I just paid $500 to trade it in... seems a very good deal to me.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
wait, from what you're saying, it sounds like you PAID to trade it in? wha?

ok, let's just ask this: how much did they give you for the bike? and how much are you gonna pay for the '05 RR?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Sounds like they gave him $2000 less than the price on the 05 in trade and threw in a rear seat cowl, alarm, ulock, tank protector, and first service.

If that's the difference out-the-door, it sounds pretty sweet to me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts