Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
yo crip how long does it take to get to bear mtn?

·
Registered
395 Posts
o thats lil journey huh its worth it tho its so nice up there

·
Registered
888 Posts
hey crip, met you up there
it was my first time going up to bear mt also on a motorcycle
i hear it gets crowded after 10, guess we got lucky cuz there was hardly anyone there
i didnt take that many pics, but i'll post some after i resize them

·
Registered
553 Posts
^^^^I just can't get into those Buell's....I try and try but it's just not happening...

·
Registered
198 Posts
Used to have the Buell Lightning, XB12S. They are fun machine. Arrr... i still dream of the big twin sound. That aftermarket pipe there must sound sweet! They got some good points and bad points. I like the way they can turn really quickly. But then it feels very unstable compare to the RR. And omg, the torque, it's brutal. LOL.

It's a love it or hate it deal. But they sure are different!

Oh yeah, and great pics!

·
Registered
888 Posts
sup raj, ya man we were talking about you up on bear mt w/ crip
hope you get a bike soon and we can finally meet up and ride together

havent personally ridden a buell so i have no idea how they handle
but the group crip rides w/ has some very custom looking buell's
props to them
thought i took more pics but i guess i was just too excited to have done my 1st trip up bear mt and couldnt wait to do the twisties going down

btw, going home we took the bear mt bridge going towards peekskill, very nice winding roads

·
One Man Band
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Nice meeting you darks1de! Glad you guys made it home safe. What a wonderful ride and a beautiful day! I wouldn't knock those Buells...you gotta see the way these bikes cut those corners! Riding with those guys makes me miss my Buell a whole lot!
Here was my Buell:

·
BOTM May 2007 , Big Apple PimP
1,354 Posts
crip whats your wifes email addy? i got some pics from the last time i saw you to send her! haha jk!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts