Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's 07 with 8k miles aftermarket slip-on, this problem just started. I was riding couple days ago and I tried to start it up after ridng for awhile and I hear the pump turn on but won't start so I tried 3 or 4 times and it starts up. Today im riding for awhile and I try to start it up and it wont start after about 4 or 5 clicks it starts then I'm come to a stop and it dies I try to start it up and it won't start, it took About 4 or 5 cranks and it starts up, sometimes It starts right up and sometimes it doesn't. I don't know if I need to change the plugs or what?

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
if you look at the title on the home page, it says your "bike dies when coming..."

i think that's more of a personal problem. lol.

ok, sorry. have you checked all your wires? not just plugs, but it could be something as simple as a loose wire from your battery. that's what it sounds like from your description. i suggest just making sure all wires have a solid connection. oh...i'm also assuming that your battery is still good [i.e. it hasn't been sitting minus a tender for an extended period of time]

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you look at the title on the home page, it says your "bike dies when coming..."

i think that's more of a personal problem. lol.

ok, sorry. have you checked all your wires? not just plugs, but it could be something as simple as a loose wire from your battery. that's what it sounds like from your description. i suggest just making sure all wires have a solid connection. oh...i'm also assuming that your battery is still good [i.e. it hasn't been sitting minus a tender for an extended period of time]
yes all the wires are good to the battery

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
What about a good battery, mentioned up there? ^^

1 - 4 of 4 Posts