Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heys guys well had friend of mine who own a busa told me that his wife was giving him heck about his bike and that he needed something small and wants to trade for my 6 straight up. Keeping in mind that mind has 13k mi and his has 26k I dunno, what you guys think?

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I personally wouldn't, but its up to you, if you like the busa and want that big of a bike (that has no purpose but to drag), then I say join the Suzuki team

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'd say ugliness aside, but It's a little relevant: the RR is really a better looking bike, imo.

Also, have you ridden a liter bike or bigger? the 1000rr has a good amount of appeal to me, but I have a distaste for huge bikes in general; the balance of power and maneuverability you get in 600's is really a good fit for me.

but it's not like we can know what works for you man; what do you like?

if you do go for the busa, don't forget to factor in the cost of even more speeding tickets ;)

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
yea i think they are really good if you want to top out. ive never been on one, and honestly dont really have a desire to. and like i said, they are fvcking ugly bro. those bikes are made for fatties

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I say it depends on how OP rides.

A friend explained it to me like this:

"Busa's are like fat chicks. They are fun to ride, though you don't want your friends seeing you with one."

Peace,

Gabe

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
well kinda like the pic i posted, if the op is similar in size a busa would be the sportbike of choice. . i was looking for a tommy boy pic, fat guy in a little coat, but this popped up and seemed so appropriate

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
This shouldn't even be a question for a thread.

Either you're interested in trading to a bike like a Hayabusa from a 600cc supersport or you're not.

Seems pretty simple.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
^RR with dual exhaust... :puke:

Peace,

Gabe

·
Registered
81 Posts
More gas, more insurance, more weight, more noise (not that bad though); harder to handle....more torque...that's about it...
I would stay on the RR.
Good Luck.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts