Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah it's true, and i am F-ing pissed off right now.

i have two puppies, and they're the large breeds, so even though they're just puppies, they're pretty big.

of course, puppies like to chew anything they feel like to chew.

and.. sadly, they decided to chew my RR!!!!! argh!!

that is, after they were done ripping my very nice bike cover.

this morning, i went into the garage where i keep my RR, and

noticed 1) bike cover was ripped a lot more than yesterday 2) my

front tire hugger was chewed!! 3) the end of my right lower was

chewed as well (this didn't really piss me off because I was going to replace it anyways)

I am suspecting the younger puppy did it since the older one

doesn't really chew stuff anymore. But since i wasn't there to

witness the crime, i gave both of them a real good lesson, with

love of course. :twisted:

this probably would sound funny to you all, but it really pissed me

off. i just had to vent... arrr.. i get pissed when i have to spend

money for something that i didn't plan to. But oh well, what can i

do about something that's already happened? if any of you have

these parts, hook me up. now i'm back to ebay search.

·
Registered
81 Posts
this past August my two buddies and I rode down to Deals Gap from NJ. On our way down the second day, we pulled off of the Blue Ridge Pkwy in a little "town" if you could call it that to refuel. During that detour we happened upon a lady whose unruly dog had gotten away from her and was running around like crazy. It started to chase my buddy on a 636 and bit his frame slider, HAHAHAHA! Dogs do the darnedest things.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
frame slider.. now that i wouldn't get so pissed about. but a great story.. hehe

·
Registered
384 Posts
My dogs won't touch the bike unless it's movin. I start the engine and even rev it alittle around them and they don't move. But once the bike starts moving they start running towards it and try to attack.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Lock your garage and don't let the dogs in. keep them in the house or in the yard or you are gonna have to build a cage to keep the bike in while parked in your garage.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lock your garage and don't let the dogs in. keep them in the house or in the yard or you are gonna have to build a cage to keep the bike in while parked in your garage
i can't lock it because i keep my puppies in the garage when no one's home. i was thinking about caging my bike too. maybe that'll be my permanent solution..

·
Registered
419 Posts
just put up a plywood frame around it. then again you can always spray that stuff that taste really bad on the bike lol

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
My labs are scared of my bike in the garage. I taught them to be when they were puppies. Whenever they got near it, I would blow the airhose at them which they really hated. Now, they will actually walk as far away from the bike as they can when they go through the garage....it's kind of funny. When it comes down to it though, I'd sacrafice the bike way before losing either of my dogs....they're like my kids.
Don't know if this would hurt the paint or not but they make some stuff to spray on furniture and whatnot that tastes terrible to dogs and is supposed to make them learn what not to chew on. Check your local pet supply store for it if you want to try that.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hm.. maybe i'll try everything you guys said.. hehehe..

i'll post the pics soon.

·
Registered
595 Posts
You can put up a chain link fence barrier that wouldn't look bad at all. it would look far better than a plywood box or wall.

Post pics of your garage when you figure out what you want to do.

·
Registered
881 Posts
That's funny shiru. That dog has a really mischievious look to him. btw, it's called bitter apple that you can spray. Don't forget the enzyme cleaner. Use it for housebreaking when the dogs pee, poo, vomit in the house. Gets rid of the smell, especially if you have carpet.

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Dude, your dogs are awesome. Serves you right for leaving those beasts in the garage at night. You can't leave two sweet-ass Huskies in the garage over night, that's like...animal cruelty or something...

...dude...don't lie, you just wanted an excuse to show off your kick-ass dogs...it's ok. Just ask Eazy E, he does it all the time :thumbup:

*EDIT* Wait...do you only have one Husky or two? Either way, the one in the picture is awesome...I friggin' love Huskies...they have the coolest eyes...god damn...if I wasn't moving to AZ I'd get one for sure...

*edit again!* That's not a full breed Husky is it? Its hair looks shortand it's nose looks...lab-like...?...I need to stop looking at those pictures, cuz I notice something new every time. Either way...cool dog dude.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
hahhaa, Meddiepie954rr you just really need to get yourself a dog. you could get a medim-sized one and teach it how to ride on the bike with you! lol!! :mrgreen:

and shiru,
those are some damn good looking dogs man, and as booRR said, that dog really does have a suspicios look to him! ;-)
just like you said man, this really is a funny thing to hear about when it comes to eveyone else, but if it happened to me i'm sure i'd "teach my dog some lessons, with love of course" also. :mrgreen:
haha, i love it. in the second pic of the Husky-type dog, it looks like it's wearing a teeny weeny tie!

damn, those dogs are so cute, they're really distracting...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts