Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i guess i am really bad at moving / working on my bike.

it is always falling over i am glad i dont care what it looks like as long as its fast.

i been riding for just over 2 seasons going in to third. had f4i for 2 months and a car hit me and it was totaled. then i got a 600rr i will have had it for 2 years in may.

this rr is falling over all the time. i really should just not touch it. i think if i start parking in on its side it will not fall over so much.

had it for 3 months was stopping at red light and pants got stuck on heel guard. fell over in the middle of traffic. very embarrassing. was very angry because it was spotless but it was still mostly fine.

then a month latter i was starring at a fat guy on a little moped in on coming traffic wearing a bright red suit. guy in front of me hit brakes hard because he missed his turn. i look up and am closing in fast. needles to say i flipped it over the front and broke collar bone.

then i start trackdays. first one ran wide and ended up low siding. by this point i dont care what it looks like.

a month latter my mom backs up in to it with her truck. falls over. no real damage besides bent rotor.

this last season it had street plastics but was just track riding. i had front wheel off and it was on the front stem stand and rear stand. turned bars just a bit to get to a bolt and bam it fell off the front stand on to forks. the biggest pain in the butt to get it back on stand. had to get some one pick the front up to stand height.

then i lowside at another trackday. it ended up flipping

then it got track plastics.

i came real close to dropping it backing off trailer at a trackday. then my friends bike was on the trailer with it the way home. i guess he did not tie it down well because it fell over into mine.

just the other day i was putting it on the rear stand and it slipped off spool and fell over.

i think if i still road on the street i would be dead with the luck and lack of skill i have. i touch it and something bad happens. i mean i did a lot of trackdays last year so i dont care about the crashing but something bad is always happening to.

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
Sorry for your baby hitting the turf so many times, but I must say, that is one awesome picture! :rocker: :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
^ my thoughts exactly...that is a cool pic thou

·
Registered
300 Posts
LOL!

I don't mean to sound rude, but you sound like your pretty careless when it comes to your bike.

Dropping it by accident is one thing, because we all have done that.....but all the times you said it fell all sounded like you could've prevented it.

Maybe these are signs telling you to stop riding before you seriously hurt yourself or others???????????

BTW......where are you in relation to your bike????

I am assuming you were sliding on your leathers and someone else was taking pictures.

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
GREAT PIC!!! :shakehand

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I give it a *** - (3 stars minus) for a flipped bike. You weren't in the picture.

Man, I really got to admit, you're a cool cat. Most people dropped it once and never hop back on. I myself dropped it 5 times and fortunately, none of them is major high side and I'm not stopping.

Here's my thought, if you're more conscious about dropping your bike than keeping it upright, then it will drop. If you don't care (which you don't) then it will stay up like it should.

Keep it up man and best of luck. :newyears: I really do want to say sell your bike and save your life, but I truly think you have a reason to ride. :five:

·
Registered
426 Posts
haha basically the last thing i want to see next to me if i were on the track...runaway 400lbs bike doing gymnastics right by me.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts