Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this morning as i am going to work on N 405 freeway in so cal. my FI light stated flashing and each time it flashes the RPM goes to 0 than back up. it was most likely due to a bad battary. at the time i was going 80 MPH on the 405 N pass 710 in the carpool lane. the freeway is a 5 lane freeway. as my FI light flases, i thought i can corrected by turning the bike off and on, thus reseting the electrical works. as a result, i started backing off the throttle, before the throttle is all the way close, the bike just shuts off. now im scare, since there are no shoulder for the carpool lane and everyone is going about 80, its not a place where you want to stop. so i quickly cycle through the on and off with the key and the ignition botton. no luck, the bike is completely dead, and i am completely fu(k at this point. the morning traffic was mid heavy but wasnt jam pack. so i extend my right arm to let the incomming cars know that i need to go out. the diver in the van behind me noteice my troubble, he/she was kind enough to move out 2 lanes with me in an effort to block the incomming traffic. at the last two lanes, the general speed was slow enough for me to make it to the shoulder.

who ever that van driver is, i want to thank you for your noble action. because if a car didnt see me, there is nothing i can do but to let the car hit me squire in the back.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Where's the rest of the story? What'd you do after you pulled off? You get me intrigued in your story then shut me out.
Glad it went well, though. Unfortunately, not the first time I've heard of this happening.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Definitely had a loose battery bolt, had the same thing.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
and....as you removed your helmet, to inspect your bike, a gorgeous blonde pulled over to see if you needed a ride. She then said she loves bikes and guys named WU get her sweaty?

....and then what dude??

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Then wu ties his helmet onto his backpack.
Tells the gorgeous blond that he loves girls with vans and hops in with her and her 3 cats....

And thennnn

·
Registered
227 Posts
... and then she probably found out where he lived, went there, pulled out a shotgun and blew his face off because he is not answering to this thread anymore!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts