Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I call up HRCA to get my membership straight because I bought a new crf 50 a few months ago and only got an extra month on my membership vice a year. Well come to find out the dealer I bought my bike from never registered my bike with honda as being sold. So honda show it as still being in dealer stock. So now I have to contact the dealer, hope they don't give me the run around. Oh yeah and it was never entered into the warrenty system either. I was wondering why HRCA page would always tell me it's not a valid vin. Well seeing my bike was never sold why should I ahve to pay for it? :lol2: I'm going to call them now and see what happened.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I was wondering why HRCA page would always tell me it's not a valid vin.
That is weird, my 600 says that on the HRCA site as well. Maybe I should call AHC.

·
Registered
160 Posts
As long as the bike is still in dealer inventory, not a problem, the dealer will just RDR the bike with the date you bought it. No big deal.

However, if the bike has already been RDR'd to another owner on accident, it may take slightly longer (a few days) to get it straightened out.

The dealer WANTS to RDR the bike ASAP. The more they "sell", the more they "earn", so it was probably just overlooked by the dealership.

Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts