Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's surely my bad day. a cager has came up in front of me while I was riding on the hwy going about50 mph. and I swerved and tried to missed him. :( but had damaged my left fairing/mid fairing/ram air duct, Headlight (the whole upper fairing) and my radiator. there was a nick of stratch on my lower left shock( right next to where it holds the front fender) I'm phisally okay just a bruised on my lower left feet. right now I'm very sadden to see my girl hurt. is there a better place/seller where I can buy all those body parts and the pic of diagram/schematic of wiring&body. to get my girl running again.... .. by the way engine runs good. no oil loss. just busted radiator and one last thing the left handle bar that has metal cap on the end has ripped off too. so do i need to replace the whole handlebar?...... :(
but the cagers stpped by and tried to help me. the cager's bumper is bent real bad and has alot of yellow markings on their bumper. and police has let him go. no ciation no nothing. and stated that " accident happens" I end up having to pay tow truck 80 dollars to bring my bike home......
I'm not going to file a claim on my insurance. I dont want my rates to go up. since they said that I should have slowed down a little bit. it's surely my bad day............ to all of the riders...... please be careful!! no matter how careful you drive. things like this happens. I thought it would never happen to me. but it surely did........ da**it!
thanks for reading this and your replies...

·
Registered
106 Posts
That sucks. Sorry to hear that. Other than ebay, you probably have to look at motorcycle forum like this one to look for replacement parts. It'll probably take time too but you'll pay for much less than the full retail. Ride safe(r). :!:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Sorry to hear it. On the bright side, you clipped a cager who came up on you!
No, seriously, you clipped a car at 50 dude, please just be happy to be alive.
word. :wink:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks to you all for the encouragement. I'm bit sore right now. but notheless I'm fine. and I did further exam on my bike.. my frame seems to be intact. no stratch or knicks on frame. the yoyo's frame sliders cap was chipped off pretty good. if it were'nt there. the damage would have been worse. or my leg literally!

i know it's [email protected]@@ed up day to me. but whats weird. after I struck the pickups bumper. I was still sitting on the bike. it hasn't been laid over. it's the weird thing that happend to me.....

·
Registered
391 Posts
Let me get this straight. You were in a collision with a pick up and kept the bike upright. Out of sight, man. Great riding. Be happy that you are physically okay. It could have been much, much worse. The bike is fixable. Look on the forums for used parts from people selling stock to go race trim. You could also give Discount Honda Parts a call. 1-888-331-5679. Ask for Rich or Tim and tell them DAPP from Atlantic Beach, NC spoke highly of them and told you to give them a call. They are really good guys and will have every single part in stock to build your bike from the ground up. Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts