Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so what do you guys think,

i still have the michelin man for the front fender to install but i havent received it yet cause the local vinyl guy ruined the first one when he was cutting it so he said he was gonna re-do it.

i know i got michelin stickers and running dunlops, but as of this week-end, ill have powers installed! im a pilot power lover! i totally hated the 218's.

anyways here they are.

let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why do you say add oil? its in between the low and high mark

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
umm they were custom. the guy i got it from sponsors my show car so he did them for free! i just sent him the company names i wanted and the measurments and told him i wanted teh same colour as teh silver honda sticker and the redbull and he made tehm in less then 1 day eheheh

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tks for all the positive feedback guys.... ill have a few more coming probably this week-end.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
she looks good just do not go overboard with other stickers

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Looks good man but I don't think I am digging the Red Bull. Just doesn't seem like it goes there ya know?? But other than that.... Very clean.

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
No, no, totally go overboard with stickers. Don't you know? Each sticker adds like 1 hp. So, this dude is up something like 12 hp already! Before you know it, he'll be up there with MotoGP hp, just 160 more stickers!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
mr_600RR said:
why do you say add oil? its in between the low and high mark
It was part of the comment, sorry.. like "instant tea, just add water!" :)..

ill go sit in a corner now

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Whats the deal with people just throwing stickers on their bikes??? Are you getting paid in order to market their products???? Damn.. I must be in the wrong field of business.. I could start my own company and have people market and advertise for me with no expense paid...

·
Registered
888 Posts
mr_600RR said:
umm they were custom. the guy i got it from sponsors my show car so he did them for free! i just sent him the company names i wanted and the measurments and told him i wanted teh same colour as teh silver honda sticker and the redbull and he made tehm in less then 1 day eheheh
I think it looks great. Are vinyl? I would love some on my 06 in the same fashion as yours, in black or gray. I think it would look good on silver (pic). Do you have any contact info or does anyone have any companies they know of that does custom manufacturer decals?

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bobbies, honestly i would suggest the same black as teh honda stickers on the lowers.

if you want the same desing, let me know which stickers you want and i can get a quote.

Mats

·
Registered
635 Posts
bobbis... I think your bike would look pimp if you stripped all the decals and went with no decals.. solid silver would look pimp!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts