Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Great pics, Sara. Looks like you had fun. Wish I had made it to Spain when I was in Europe a few years ago.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Nice pics Sara, thanks for sharing. Did you notice just about no one wears riding gear in Barcelona? I some dude lowside on a scooter at Placa Tetuan, get back on then ride off again. I guess they have rough skin...

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had a blast, and nope, they don't wear gear. I did see a few that rode sportbikes and they had gear on, but the scooter riders whent without.
Didn't see any accidents though. These guys are awesome on their scooters, the chicks should be racing. And two up is of no consequence. Two girls, guys, girls and boy b!tches....lol It was great seeing people relaxed and without hangups when it came to scooters and bikes.

There should be more images added tonight, and I'm still working on my blog about Spain so hopefully it will all come together soon.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
sara, i'll speak on behalf of the site and let you know how much we appreciate your contribution(s) to .net

you rock :rocker:

·
Registered
912 Posts
Great looking photos Sara! I was just there and went to many of the same places.

We ate dinner at the same Flamenco dancer place. Good sangerias =D Ole!

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
Nice pics girl. which one are you going ot next?

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
Definately try to get Philip Island, those pics would be sooooo awesome

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Sara
great snap shots its obvious you and evrey family member had a blast
lucky you i am sure Valencia will be a blast thanks for the pictures

1 - 16 of 16 Posts